We've noticed that you have not registered your AWS, Azure, or GCP credentials with Skeddly. Having credentials registered in your Skeddly account will allow Skeddly to automate and schedule tasks in your cloud account.
To register your credentials,
- Sign-in to your Skeddly account.
- Click "Credentials" then "Credentials" in the left navigation pane.
- Click the button labelled "Register Credentials".
- Select a tab from "Amazon Web Services", "Azure", or "Google Cloud Platform".
- Continue with your selection to register your cloud provider credentials with Skeddly.
Or, to register your credentials, click this button:
If you would like some assistance registering your credentials, please let us know.